Saalbach Hinterglemm's credo is very clear: it is all about creating passion and enthusiasm and passing it on to those who want to experience it! The events offered include some very special highlights...
Experience the unique ambience of après-ski after an eventful day on the slopes: inviting mountain huts, snow bars, discos and events are the epitome of alpine pleasure at Saalbach Hinterglemm. Not only that, the region hosts numerous festivals and major events every year!
A total of 40 huts, 30 bars and 9 discotheques invite you to party and meet new people in Saalbach Hinterglemm. It is no coincidence that "ADAC Ski Guide Alpen" rated Saalbach with the maximum five out of five stars!
Ski Opening and BERGFESTival
The new season kicks off in Saalbach Hinterglemm at the beginning of December with the grand ski opening - while BERGFESTival starts at the same time in a number of great locations (with fabulous mountain views) and internationally renowned artists!
7.12. to 9.12.2018
Rave on Snow
The world's largest winter club festival in Saalbach Hinterglemm has already developed into a longstanding tradition. Over 70 top DJs and internationally renowned live acts come to the club scene’s unofficial Christmas party every year. Dance until the snow drops!
13.12. to 16.12.2018
FIS ALPINE WORLD CUP- men's giant slalom
20. 12. 2018
Saalbach is ready!
The FIS Alpine World Cup Tour comes back to Saalbach! The men's giant slalom which was cancelled at Sölden will be held at the Zwölferkogel on December 20th 2018. Save the date!
FIS EUROPACUP - men's Super G
21. - 22. 12. 2018
On 21st and 22nd Decmeber the men's speed race in Super G will take place in Hinterglemm.
- Hinterhagalm is the ultimate place to meet for après ski in Saalbach Hinterglemm from 16 hrs every day. Enjoy the awesome party atmosphere right next to the Turm lift in Saalbach!
- Maisalm can look back on a tradition that spans over 350 years. In the olden days, it was used as a place to stay for woodworkers and farmers who worked on the alpine pastures. Nowadays, its magical allure attracts skiers and snowboarders to party!
- Panoramaalm is located directly in the Kohlmais ski area and is the guarantee for unrivalled après ski fun from 15 hrs every day. Don't miss this perfect opportunity to party in Saalbach...
- Hendl Fischerei can be found opposite Asitz mountain terminal in Leogang. Tasty lunchtime food includes Huwi´s world-famous barbecue chicken, spicy ribs and delicious Steckerlfisch (fish grilled on a stick)... and then of course the typically cool Ibiza DJ sound.
- Luis Alm is an ideal meeting point, for non-skiers too! The ascent is made easy by Bernkogel cable car (50 m from Hotel Kendler). The alp lies directly next to the mountain station and offers a beautiful sunny plateau with fantastic panoramas over Saalbach and the surrounding mountains!
- Table dance pub and house club "Why Not" in the heart of Saalbach offers a very special treat, especially for your eyes! Smooth cocktails and cool drinks, accompanied by the latest house music, round off the entertaining atmosphere.
"There is always something going on in Saalbach Hinterglemm! One great event follows hot on the heels of another. And when they have had enough, guests can return to the sanctuary of Hotel Kendler to enjoy the peace and quiet!”