Saalbach Hinterglemm's credo is very clear: it is all about creating passion and enthusiasm and passing it on to those who want to experience it! The events offered include some very special highlights...
Experience the unique ambience of après-ski after an eventful day on the slopes: inviting mountain huts, snow bars, discos and events are the epitome of alpine pleasure at Saalbach Hinterglemm. Not only that, the region hosts numerous festivals and major events every year!
A total of 40 huts, 30 bars and 9 discotheques invite you to party and meet new people in Saalbach Hinterglemm. It is no coincidence that "ADAC Ski Guide Alpen" rated Saalbach with the maximum five out of five stars!
Ski Opening and BERGFESTival
The new season kicks off in Saalbach Hinterglemm at the beginning of December with the grand ski opening - while BERGFESTival starts at the same time in a number of great locations (with fabulous mountain views) and internationally renowned artists!
6.12. to 8.12.2019
Rave on Snow
The world's largest winter club festival in Saalbach Hinterglemm has already developed into a longstanding tradition. Over 70 top DJs and internationally renowned live acts come to the club scene’s unofficial Christmas party every year. Dance until the snow drops!
12.12. to 15.12.2019
Further Event Highlights
22. MOUNTAIN ATTACK
17. 01. 2020
The Mountain Attack starts on the 17th of January 2020 for the 22nd time! Ski tourers will get a real thrill from the “nighttime attacks” on Saalbach Hinterglemm’s mountains while they overcome 6 summits and an altitude of 3,008 metres for the marathon.
WHITE PEARL MOUNTAIN DAYS
15. - 31. 03. 2019
We need to learn to live for and enjoy the moment, which is exactly what "White Pearl Mountain Days" will enable you to do!
Between March 15th and 31st 2019, the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn invites you to partake in some wonderful spring skiing.
Enjoy the perfect holiday feeling with great pistes and fantastic weather. “White Pearl Mountain Days" provide the rest of the ingredients for a perfect recipe with: cool sounds, international cuisine, a health and fitness programme, as well as your personal sun lounger - Alpine Lifestyle!
- Hinterhagalm is the ultimate place to meet for après ski in Saalbach Hinterglemm from 16 hrs every day. Enjoy the awesome party atmosphere right next to the Turm lift in Saalbach!
- Maisalm can look back on a tradition that spans over 350 years. In the olden days, it was used as a place to stay for woodworkers and farmers who worked on the alpine pastures. Nowadays, its magical allure attracts skiers and snowboarders to party!
- Panoramaalm is located directly in the Kohlmais ski area and is the guarantee for unrivalled après ski fun from 15 hrs every day. Don't miss this perfect opportunity to party in Saalbach...
- Hendl Fischerei can be found opposite Asitz mountain terminal in Leogang. Tasty lunchtime food includes Huwi´s world-famous barbecue chicken, spicy ribs and delicious Steckerlfisch (fish grilled on a stick)... and then of course the typically cool Ibiza DJ sound.
- Luis Alm is an ideal meeting point, for non-skiers too! The ascent is made easy by Bernkogel cable car (50 m from Hotel Kendler). The alp lies directly next to the mountain station and offers a beautiful sunny plateau with fantastic panoramas over Saalbach and the surrounding mountains!
- Table dance pub and house club "Why Not" in the heart of Saalbach offers a very special treat, especially for your eyes! Smooth cocktails and cool drinks, accompanied by the latest house music, round off the entertaining atmosphere.
"There is always something going on in Saalbach Hinterglemm! One great event follows hot on the heels of another. And when they have had enough, guests can return to the sanctuary of Hotel Kendler to enjoy the peace and quiet!”