The Saalbach Hinterglemm Joker Card makes it possible to enjoy the incredible diversity of the region comfortably and cheaply in summer. It offers many free services or at significantly reduced prices, for example unlimited use of the cable cars, the hiking bus, the “Talschluss” valley train and outdoor swimming pool. And all that from just one overnight stay!
- Reiterkogel cable car: adidas Freeride, Berg Kodok and Herbal Trail
- Kohlmais cable: Montelino's Adventure Trail, Milka Line and birds of prey show
- Schattberg X-Press: X-Line, start of the Seven Summits and Pinzgauer Walk
- Westgipfel cable car (in summer 2019 instead of Zwölferkogel cable car: viewing point and Homeland Trail)
- Hiking bus and novelty valley train. Devil’s Water, high ropes course, Schnitza´s Wood Park and Treetop Trail
- Indoor and outdoor tennis courts (with just one reservation)
- Guided Hikes up to seven hikes per week
- Heimathaus: Visit to the Saalbach Museum of Local History and Skiing Museum
- Käpt´n Hook Adventure Pool: the adventure outdoor pool in the centre of Saalbach
- Slide show with interesting facts on the alpine habitat and recreation area
The Joker Card offers numerous other advantages such as discounts, half prices and special rates with bonus partners in the Saalbach Hinterglemm region.
You automatically receive a Joker Card when staying at Hotel Kendler! It cannot be purchased. Joker Cards are issued in summer and can only be used during this period.
"The Joker Card is a great way to explore our region in summer! Easy, inexpensive and with many great extras for the whole family."