FitnessWell-being for body and soul.
Fitness brings about physical and mental well-being... And this is fully endorsed by Kendler! Because those who are fit and active generally have a longer life expectancy and more fun in life.
Physical activity and a healthy and balanced diet form the basis for this! Health and fitness are inextricably linked - fitness training plays an important role in active health care.
Kendler’s gym is equipped with the most modern equipment, so that you can keep up with your all-important daily exercises.
The following Technogym machines and other fitness extras are ready and available for your benefit:
Cross-trainer • Run treadmill • Bike • Crossover cable station • Leg extension • Lat machine • Chest press • Multi-power • Chin up/Dip/leg raise • Free weights dumbbells 1-25 kg (leg lifter) • Lower back bench • Crunch bench • Training balls • Smoveys • Pino Barrer (step) • Training and stretching mats
You are also welcome to use the indoor pool and heated outdoor pool for exercise!
The following sports are offered in Kendler’s immediate vicinity:
- Summer curling at the tennis facility in Hinterglemm
- Archery at Saalbach fishing pond
- Ice skating at the indoor tennis centre in Hinterglemm
- Curling at the indoor tennis court in Hinterglemm
- Fishing at the fishing pond
- Golf, for example at Zell am See Golf Club
- Bowling at Bobby's bowling alley
- Mini-golf at Kreuzkapelle tennis court and the indoor swimming pool
- Mountain Biking
- Riding at Altachhof riding complex in Saalbach, Ellmauhof riding estate and Lengauerhof in Hinterglemm
- Tobogganing at various toboggan runs
- Skiing at Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Snowshoeing at Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Snowboarding at Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Hiking with state-certified hiking guides
Vitaltempel Opening Times
Water World & Fitness: 7.30 am to 8 pm
Beauty treatments: 9 am to 7 pm
Sauna landscape: in summer from 4 pm to 7.30 pm and in winter from 3 pm to 8 pm
Panoramic Whirlpool: in summer from 10 am to 7.30 pm and in winter from 3 pm to 7.30 pm (from 5pm only for adults)
There are plenty of pool towels, as well as a free bathrobe and slippers available in your comfortable room!
"I am also very sport orientated and enjoy training in our studio. We have therefore paid special attention to ensuring we have high quality equipment in the hotel, as well as an extensive choice of activities!”